Day Of Your Surgery
GETTING READY CHECKLIST
- Please shower or bathe the morning of your surgery.
- Do not wear jewelry.
- Leave valuables at home. We are not responsible for any lost valuables.
- Wear comfortable loose-fitting clothes. Willamette Surgery Center provides
gowns and robes.
- Arrive at least one hour before your surgery (or as directed by your surgeon).
- You are required to have a responsible adult driver take you home.
A friend or family member should stay the night with you after
- Remember to bring your insurance card with you. Also, please
complete and bring with you the Health Questionnaire found in your surgery